New Opening in Summer 2023
Located at the junction of Victoria Cross, Crows Nest is a brand new state of the art property comprising 66 stylish contemporary apartments over 9 floors. These new modern apartments are a must for Summer visitors to Cork with wonderful views of the stunning City skyline and the beautiful River Lee. Each apartment is equipped with double en-suite bedrooms, study desk and spacious modern well-appointed kitchen/living room. Crows Nest guests can enjoy the communal entertainment space, acoustic music room, on-site ground floor cafe and a convenience store located across the road.
Theses modern contemporary apartments feature free Wi-Fi, stylish bedrooms, each with a work area and fresh linen provided. There is also a communal living area and a video intercom system.
The fully equipped kitchens at Crows Nest have an oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and all dishes and utensils are provided. There is also a dining area and ironing facilities.
Crows Nest has a tourist information desk and on-site security staff. There is also a laundrette available to guests.
Crows Nest is located approximately ten minutes’ walk from UCC's main campus and The Mardyke Arena and the centre of Cork is a 20-minute walk away. With Cork Opera House just one kilometre away, Crows Nest Apartments are a 20-minute walk from Cork’s lively shopping areas and nightlife. Cork International Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
Crows Nest facilities:
- 20 minute walk from Cork City centre
- Regular bus service to Cork City Centre
- Bedrooms with double bed and private ensuites
- Contemporary living/kitchen space in all apartments with floor to ceiling windows.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster, kettle, iron, ironing board
- Complimentary WIFI
- Complimentary Secure Parking
- 24-hour reception
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee Pack on arrival
- Laundry on site
- Convenience store and coffee shop on site