Castlewhite is a perfectly located self-catering holiday destination located just minutes’ walk from the beautiful historic University College Cork and a short walk to Cork City Centre. Castlewhite features 63 spacious self-catering apartments with a choice of 3, 4 and 5 bedrooms, each with their own dedicated living space. This is a charming complex, full of character. Enjoy a warm welcome on arrival where the staff are happy to help you discover all the wonderful things you can see and do around Cork City and beyond, including Ireland’s Ancient East and The Wild Atlantic Way.
Enjoy a stroll through the idyllic UCC campus, on the banks of the River Lee, take in the famous Gluckman Art Gallery before leaving through the Main Gates to within 5 minutes’ walk of the of an historic city steeped in culture and tradition.
- Short stroll from Cork City centre
- Double bed (4ft) in all rooms
- TV’s in all living spaces
- A living/kitchen space in all apartments
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster, kettle, iron, ironing board
- Complimentary WIFI
- Free Parking
- 24-hour reception
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee Pack on arrival
- On site Laundry and Coffee Shop